Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mopar Jeep Logo Cab Cover for JK 4-Door in good condition - $50

SOLD

Mopar Jeep Logo Cab Cover for JK 4-Door in good condition. Jim used this on his 2014 JK Sport Unlimited hard top if rain was expected when he was parked outside with the freedom panels and doors off. Kept most rain out with doors off even though it only comes halfway down. Snap on included bag is broken, so I am including a bungee cord for closing the bag. Link to product listing at end of post.

$50 - cash or check

Prefer to meet in public location in Clifton Park or possibly could bring item to a nearby CDJW event depending on time, date and location.

I traded in two Wranglers in January 2019 after Jim passed away and am selling miscellaneous accessories as found in/on the Jeeps or in the garage. If I found hardware with an item, the hardware is included but no promises that it is complete. Prices are negotiable; in honor of Jim's memory and love for animals I will be donating proceeds to the Animal Protective Foundation in Scotia.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/11186_60X_A_PG.htm
    Last edited by Sanfords; 05-28-2019, 01:50 PM.

I would like that if you can wait until Friday when I get paid? Also, what other goodies do you have for a JKU?

Comment

Hi, Sarah! No problem waiting but my schedule is a little busy on Friday itself. Are you able to meet me near Exit 8 of the Northway? Everything I have is listed, other than a tow strap I forgot to list. The cargo bag, first aid kit with brackets and fire extinguisher with brackets are already spoken for.
      -Kathy

Comment

I can do Saturday if that works better for you? We can meet over at the crescent bridge where that open area is near Stewart's? I'll also take the dog hammock and the magnetic antenna mount.

I'm thinking also about the roof rack but I have to check my hard top to make sure it'll fit correctly.

Comment

Wow, Sarah, that's great. Yes, Crescent Bridge area is convenient for me. I'll get back to you on timing for Saturday. I have two commitments that day but neither of them should take too many hours. I will mark the cover, magnet and dog hammock as sold and you can let me know about the roof rack. It worked on our hard top but Jim was always the one who put it on and took it off and I don't have his Jeep anymore so unfortunately I can't'answer any questions.

Comment

I could do Friday at 12:30 or 3:30, Saturday at 9:15 sharp or between 2:30 and 3:00.

Comment

Saturday at 230pm would work for me. What size tire doesthat tire cover fit? I have pretty much a 31 (255/75/R17). Also I do have rain gutters on my hard top so maybe the roof rack will fit...not sure though. Is there any way you can bring it along and we can maybe do a test fit or something?

Thanks

Comment

P.s.
                The Eugene tire cover is the one I would like if you still have it, also the Kurgo door guards as well.

I'm cleaning you out lol

Comment

Sarah, I appreciate it; it's a big help. I have been trying to find info on the tire size; I think they were 31" but I am not 100% sure. I'll bring it on Saturday and we can see if it fits, and I'll bring the roof rack, too. Is the area you mentioned meeting attached to the Stewart's parking lot?
                  Last edited by Sanfords; 05-30-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

See you at 2:30! Sending a PM with my cell number.

Comment

Yes the meeting area is. It's where they usually park the barge onthe left side ofthe crescent bridge if your headed towards Latham from Clifton Park

Comment

Working...
                      X