Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Plate and Auto Glass (Sponsor)

Ive been buying a bunch of stuff through them via Scott and i couldn't rave enough about them. They are a club sponsor and give us great deals on items. Scott will generally meet or beat an internet price and the best part is he can usually get the parts next day. Scott and Victor will take very good care of our club members so please dont hesitate to check them out and dont forget to mention you are a CDJW member!
    4 Stars, GREAT experience!
    100.00%
    3 Stars, GOOD experience, room for improvement.
    0.00%
    2 Stars, I got my stuff...
    0.00%
    1 Star, STAY AWAY!
    0.00%
    Keith - CoFounder
    2018 JLU Rubicon

Nothing but great things to say about these guys. Scott knows more about tires and rims then one person should. :-) Always helpful and puts a LOT of effort into getting the best price.
    CDJW.org - Founder
    2016 Rubicon
    Awesome wife...

Comment

And just think, I had to Almost beg you guys to go see him. Lol.

Comment

Just got my windshield replaced today. Dropped it off at 11am and picked it up at 5. They worked directly with my insurance company and took care of it all. I drove out with a perfect windshield and got to support an awesome local business! These guys are awesome!!!
        2003 TJ X - Light Metallic Khaki and Black "Blackout Special" on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires
        M101 CDN2 Trailer on 33x12.5 Wrangler MT/R Kevlar Tires

More mods than can fit in a signature ;-)

My Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mamefreak View Post
          Just got my windshield replaced today. Dropped it off at 11am and picked it up at 5. They worked directly with my insurance company and took care of it all. I drove out with a perfect windshield and got to support an awesome local business! These guys are awesome!!!
          LOL, they just replaced mine a few weeks ago also!
          Keith - CoFounder
          2018 JLU Rubicon

Comment

Updated request sent.....
            Keith is my Super Hero.

Comment

Working...
            X